Ask yourself this question: "How many times a day do I have a bowel movement?" About 97% of Americans will answer 2-5 bowel movements a week. A further question would be: "How easy is it for me to have a bowel movement?" They should be quick and very easy. You should not be training to have a bowel movement at all. Although this is not a subject that is often discussed, the quantity and quality of your bowel movements play a very direct role in your over-all health. If you are constipated and have a sluggish bowel, than you are collecting pounds of fecal matter and diverticular sacs which can cause toxic reactions in the bloodstream and lead to serious disease.
As time goes on, a sluggish, constipated bowel can lead to a wide variety of ailments, including IBS, Crohn's disease and colon cancer, which kills 60,000 people every year. What causes a sluggish bowel? Foods that are low in fiber and high in fat, cholesterol and protein. This usually corresponds to diets high in meat and dairy products. Diets that are high in fiber and nutrients and low in fat are typically very healthy for the colon. Such diets incorporated a high amount of fruits, legumes, and vegetables.
Doing a colon cleansse is the first step to cleaning all that waste out and getting your colon back on track to proper function. However, a colon cleanse is not a cure by any means. You still have to change your diet and eat healthy foods if you intend to prevent and heal any kind of colon dysfunction.
Why should I do a colon cleanse?
A good colon cleanse can flush out literally thousands of toxins, poisons, pollutants, drugs, radioactive material, heavy metals, pounds of old fecal matter, intestinal worms and parasites, and more. It is an extremely beneficial program that promotes incredible over-all health and vitality as well as proper colon function. Here are just a few of the benefits of a good colon cleanse:
- Effective for IBS, Crohn's, Colitis, etc …
- Draws out poisons and toxins.
- Draws out over 3,000 drug residues.
- Draws out radioactive material like Strontium 90.
- Flushes out pounds of old fecal matter.
- Reduces infection in entire substantive tract.
- Even helps remove colon polyps.
- Helps cures constipation naturally.
- Relieves gas and cramps.
- Cleansing and healing to entire thorough tract.
- Destroys and expels intestinal parasites.
- Disinfects and heals mucous membrane lining.
- Destroys Candida Albicans yeast infections.
Source by Scott Malin